It’s coming to Thanksgiving in America, so with that in mind, here are my thankful moments of the week!
– Getting told by the bank teller to with my mom a happy birthday when I deposited her birthday check.
– Living in a country where we have the privilege to vote… especially women!
– Thanksgiving break is in a week! … which means only one more week of exams before I can sleep normally again!
– My job inspires me to continue down the path I’m going.
– Since winter is arriving late this year, I’m still able to wear my open toed shoes!
– My teachers are passionate about their subjects
– I have a pretty free weekend, which means I can sleep and get over this awful head cold!
– Laundry got done this week
– I’m learning to be okay and embrace the imperfections in my own life as well as others and be more gracious in those.
– Pumpkin is everywhere, meaning that I can make pumpkin bread again!
– Hockey games!
– Starbucks holiday drinks
We all have so much to be thankful in life if we take the time to do so!